viernes, 25 de julio de 2014

vestido azul y vestido negro


SATURDAY, JULY 19, 2014

Heat Wave

fashion blog

I'm in Miami! And it is the hottest weather I have experienced since... ever. Okay I'm exaggerating but it's like wearing a humid heat blanket and I feel like I can barely function outside for just 10 minutes! I want to do a mini recap of my trip now that I've already been here with TRESemmé for a day and a half, but I'll save it for tomorrow! I really have been having so much fun seeing all the gorgeous models, running into friends and experiencing the Miami Swim Week life, VIP!

Everyday I am so lucky to have my hair styled by TRESemmé hair stylist Tyler Laswell! For this outfit he gave me a sort of retro bombshell 'do which totally polished off the 60's playsuit look I was going for! I really love how he moved my 'part' over a bit. It's a little thing that makes a big difference! And I know I usually go for straight, curled, messy bun or pony, but it's really amazing what an impact it can make on your overall image when you go for a more customized and unique hairstyle! So really I am so inspired to continue trying new hair styles when I get home.

Happy Saturday folks!
xoxo

fashion blog
fashion blog
fashion blog
fashion blog
fashion blog
fashion blog
fashion blog
outfit

WEDNESDAY, JULY 16, 2014

Best Fit Ever

fashion blog
Lulus topAbercrombie denimSchutz heels, Aldo clutch, Michael Kors watch

It's been awhile since I've styled a pair of white denim but I must say I don't know why! White denim is clean, classy and summery. ThisAbercrombie pair especially has an amazing cut with a no slip waistband and comes in a wide range of washes and rises that I simply love. I'm also really happy that the back pockets are placed just so because this Abercrombie denim sure knows how to make a bootay look great :) You guys are lucky too because if you click here then you can get the code to buy a pair of their jeans for just $35 until August 2nd!

Excited to say I'm packing for Swim Week right now! These past few days have been so crazy and it certainly is going to get crazier!

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

fashion blog
fashion blog
fashion blog
fashion blog
fashion blog
fashion blogoutfit

MONDAY, JULY 14, 2014

fashion blogfashion blog

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario