sábado, 20 de junio de 2015

gift de los heroes del olimpo

http://alea-lefevre.tumblr.com/tagged/pjo
I tested some animation tricks on an old illustration so I decided to post it there.Is the gif going to be uploaded on the 1st attempt ? who knows?Under the seaaaaa.Since I was desperately trying to upload a gif *I’m looking at you tumblr* I finally uploaded a video version of that painting and forgot to post a static frame.His Grace, Jason! * did I just made a pun?*eglotkalin:

alea-lefevre:

Piper McLean.I only posted wip before because it was meant to be animated like Hazel and Jason. But it’s haunting my wip folder since forever. I will animate her tho.(If you have the feeling that Hazel, Piper or even Jason could be on only one picture… maybe!)

i would just like to point out (since i read that chapter recently) that the horn of cornucopia is suppose to be just that, a horn, a black and white curled bull horn. Don’t get me wrong it could have change to be gold and as beautiful as you depicted, what with there being magic everywhere, and this way certainly does make a much more beautiful picture, but still… horn… …..sorry

I’m really glad you are pointing this out. I was also a reader before being an illustrator and i still get why people can be a bit decieved when the illustration is not accurate enough. I chose to illustrate the cornucopia based on the designs found on old representations in order to get this more accessible.  (But, stay tuned  because I’m still trying to finish this and there is a lot to do and what you said gave me a new idea…)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario